RgTech

Default Paste Option button not working even after enabled in Options.

Word 2002 SP3;

When I paste something(text from web or another document) I do not recieve
the Paste Options button. I do not type anything after the paste, and I let
my mouse hover over the bottom left of the word, and still get nothing. I
have enabled the Paste Options button in the Edit tab of the Options dialog.
I also have enabled the SmartTags in Autocorrect options. I tried a repair
setting options and shortcuts to defaults, still not working.

Thanks.