Liryjo

Default Troubleshooting Prompt to Save Normal Template

In our office, we have the Prompt to Save Normal Template selected in Word
(2003). However, if, for example, I add an icon to my toolbar then close
Word, I do not get the prompt to save the normal template. It just closes
and automatically accepts the change This shouldn't happen - with the
Prompt to Save Normal Template selected, I should be notified there is a
change each time I close Word. Any suggestions how to correct this?