Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
km km is offline

Default How do i replace a word with another in finished MS WORD Document?

i Copied and pasted some info from net to create a WORD document. Now i want
to replace a particular word, say, "LION" with "CHEETAH" wherever in the
document, to ammend the document according to my needs. it a big document, so
cant read it all.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Use Replace in the Menu (Ctrl+H).
Beware of the use of uppercase in your search, under More on the replace
dialog box there is an option to "Match Case" to help control your results.
Maybe best to do the work on a copy of the document until you get used to
the function.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"KM" wrote:

i Copied and pasted some info from net to create a WORD document. Now i want
to replace a particular word, say, "LION" with "CHEETAH" wherever in the
document, to ammend the document according to my needs. it a big document, so
cant read it all.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
km km is offline

Default How do i replace a word with another in finished MS WORD Docum

thanks alot DeanH.... ur tip was helpful. thank u so much for ur help.