Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gripo Gripo is offline

Default how do i create dvd labels

hi

I'm trying to print a dvd label but the paper I bought doesnt have
instructions or anything with a template in it. It does say I can use word,
but I can't find a template on my pc. I've tried dl a template, but that
doesnt seem to let me move the image around to correctly align the image with
my page setup...any help much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Even though putting paper labels in CDs or DVDs is no longer recommended,
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...bels&av=TPL000

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Gripo" wrote in message
hi

I'm trying to print a dvd label but the paper I bought doesnt have
instructions or anything with a template in it. It does say I can use
word,
but I can't find a template on my pc. I've tried dl a template, but that
doesnt seem to let me move the image around to correctly align the image
with
my page setup...any help much appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rangana rangana is offline

Hi gripo,

I guess this one helps: Click the Tools on menu bar, then select "Letter and
Mailings", then "Envelopes and Labels". Then click on the Labels tab. Click
the "Options" button then select on Product Number list the DVD labels size
you want. Post back if i got you confused more.

How do i create labels? Afra Mailmerge 1 September 9th 07 06:36 AM
how do i create labels? Afra Mailmerge 0 September 8th 07 04:46 PM
how do i create labels? Afra Mailmerge 0 September 8th 07 04:44 PM
How Do I Create More Than One Page Of Labels? Dell Boy Microsoft Word Help 4 December 11th 06 07:49 PM
labels-how to create different labels on one sheet; user of wp 200 bird lover Microsoft Word Help 2 August 7th 06 03:23 AM