Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kathy DE kathy DE is offline

Default scale to paper size, 3x5 option

How can I obtain the scale to paper size, 3x5 option? I am using word, ms
office 2003 professional. Under file, print, zoom, scale to paper size,
there is a drop down box with various options. 3x5 is currently not being
displayed as an option for me. I know it exists and I would like to use it.
What controls the options displayed here? How can I add the 3x5 option/make
it available for my use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Scale to paper size" offers the same paper sizes offered by Page Setup;
these sizes are provided by your printer driver, not Word, so they may vary
from one system to another depending on what drivers are installed and which
is active.