Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Northwoods Northwoods is offline

Default Hide DropDown List Arrows

Is there any way that after selections have been made from drop down lists
and the document is now being emailed to the client that I can make the drop
down arrow disappear? Or change the document to be just a regular text
document? I don't want the client to be able to change the selections that
have been made or have access to the fill in fields.
Thank you

Cell entry based on selection in dropdown list jcachat Tables 2 November 12th 06 02:53 PM
Hide DropDown Form (field) Box when printing jamessilver Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 06 07:11 AM
dropdown list rml Microsoft Word Help 1 August 4th 06 04:40 PM
Locking Numbered list? chris Microsoft Word Help 3 May 15th 06 11:56 AM
Mail Merge a Letter to a Distribution List Akiyama Mailmerge 2 April 20th 06 10:32 PM