APA to Chicago

Old July 1st 09, 11:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ZMcM

Default APA to Chicago

How do I convert a paper written APA style to Chicago?
Old July 2nd 09, 03:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Jul 1, 6:50*pm, ZMcM wrote:
How do I convert a paper written APA style to Chicago?

You can only do this if you used the Citations feature to enter your
citations and bibliography. If you did, simply choose the style you
want to switch to from the list in the References tab.

(Be aware that there are some major errors in the implementation of
Chicago style that you'll have to clean up manually. And I find it
very hard to believe that the APA wants there to be a space before the
commas that separate the parts of the journals entries in the
bibliography.)

If you have simply typed your paper in APA style, there's nothing Word
can do for you.