How do i turn of office live workspace notifications?

Old November 24th 09, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
h a fox

Default How do i turn of office live workspace notifications?

I have our home computer set up with a single Standard user (other than
admin) to keep kids and guests from making changes to the system. After
installing the Office Live components, every time we start an Office
application, we're presented with a "Get Started With Office Live" dialogue.
Although we check the option to not show the dialogue again and close it, it
continually pops up which is very irritating. Even though it appears that
Office applications are excluded from being allowed to run as Administrator,
I was able to use the RUNAS command to do so. Even that would not prevent the
dialogue from popping up. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the
infernal dialogue when running as a Standard user. I'd rather not completely
uninstall the Live components if it's not really necessary to cure this
problem. TIA