how do i write a justification report to my boss

Old July 7th 05, 12:13 PM
fred12345au2002

Default how do i write a justification report to my boss

I would like to set out in a report form to Management that we need more
staff and that our staff are being affected emotionally and physically.
I need to "justify this" but also would like to give an opinion/solution to
the problem as well.
1. Probelm: More staff needed.
2. Reason: Why we need more staff
3. Solution/justification: An answer to this problem that will suit both
management
and staff concerned.
Old July 7th 05, 12:29 PM
Jezebel

Thank you for sharing this with us.

"fred12345au2002" wrote in
message ...

Old July 7th 05, 03:24 PM
Daiya Mitchell

You'll need to look elsewhere for examples. This newsgroup advises on the
technical aspects of using Word, not on the content of Word documents.
Search the web for employee advice sites, perhaps.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/