How do I overcome the margin size error in page set up?

Old August 1st 05, 06:48 PM
Charles

Default How do I overcome the margin size error in page set up?

When I go from one section size to another, 11 x 17 landscape to 8.5 x 11
portrait, I get an error the margins are too large or paragraph spacing or
column width and it will not let me change page size within the section. I
change margins to minimal without effect, I switch columns from 1 to 2 to 3
and back without effect, I check and change my paragraph spacing, usually 6
pt after, without effect. This is driving me crazy.