Default How to prompt for ODBC Connection in mail merge using MS query

Hello,

I have a MS Word mail merge document that runs OBDC using MS Query.

The problem is I do not want to have it automatically connect to the
datasource when the
word document is open.

I would like it to prompt for the odbc login ID and password before
running the connection.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Tom Horton