PDF Maker 6.0

Old November 30th 04, 12:29 PM
Betti

Default PDF Maker 6.0

How can I enable PDFMaker macro ( of Acrobat writer 6.0) in word 2003?
Old November 30th 04, 12:41 PM
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Betti. Place a copy of the PDFMAKER.DOT file in the Office startup
folder (which is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Startup" by
default, but may be different in your computer). In Word, click on Tools |
Macro | Security | Trusted Sources | check the "Trust all installed templates
and add-ins" box | OK.