Still i am waiting for my reply so many days....

Old April 19th 06, 12:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Still i am waiting for my reply so many days....

1) i have defined 5 Style Sheet in a documents and Document is Full of 120
Paragraph is this clear till here..

2) If User Just Give Paragraph Number Say 3,10,15 to one of Particular Style
Automatically that style should be aplly to all that paragraphs.

Example : If i give pls Apply style 5 to para 2 ,3,10,34 etc all that
paragraph should have 5th Style Sheet which i have create .

Old April 19th 06, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It should only apply the changes to the paragraph in which the cursor is. If
it applies it to more than that one, check your document settings. (I can't
honestly tell you exactly what to look for, but something linking the
paragraphes.)
Good Luck!

Old April 20th 06, 01:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Peering through the fog of language, I suspect Husain *wants* to apply
the same style to several (or many) paragraphs at once, even though
they are not adjacent.

To do this manually, you can hold the Ctrl key while you select the
paragraphs you want. (Use the scroll bar to move through the document,
not the mouse or arrow keys, to avoid losing the earlier selections.)
When all the appropriate paragraphs are selected, select the style to
apply.

To do it "automatically", you'll need a macro. The macro should
display a box (an InputBox or a UserForm) to ask the user which style
to apply and the numbers of the paragraphs to apply it to. After
checking that the input is valid, the macro applies the style to the
paragraphs. This code would not be difficult for an experienced VBA
programmer, but I wouldn't recommend it as a first project for a
novice.

Also, unless the paragraphs in the text are numbered, asking people to
choose paragraph numbers is "unfriendly". Is there a better way to
determine which paragraphs to choose?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman