Where is a template for manuscript in Chicago Manual Style

Old March 28th 07, 02:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
srack

Default Where is a template for manuscript in Chicago Manual Style

This would be a chapter book manuscript including front matter and back
matter with formatting according to the Chicago Manual of Style, 14th or 15th
edition. Who might I retain to set that up, and at what cost, if not
available as a shared template.
Old March 29th 07, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_]

Did you try Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Old March 29th 07, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
srack

Thank you. I realize, now, this is an open ended question, because the style
will depend on the publisher. Thanks again

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did you try Google?