line counter

Old July 13th 07, 12:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wigman

Default line counter

There use to be a line counter at the bottom left of the screen that showed
the line I was on in a document and what page I was on. Its not there
anymore. How do I get it back?
Old July 13th 07, 12:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Conrad

I believe that you want to restore the status bar. In Word 2003 or earlier,
click on the tools menu, select options. On the view tab, under the Show
section, select status bar.

--
Tom Conrad