Selecting a page including header and footer to copy

Old October 27th 07, 01:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

Default Selecting a page including header and footer to copy

I have a fairly large document with headers and footers on each page. I
would like to select an entire page including the header and footer to copy
to another new document? any help would be appreciated
Thank You
Jerry

Old October 27th 07, 01:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

To include the header and footer, you need to copy the section break (if
any) at the end of the selection or the final paragraph mark of the
document. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

Old October 27th 07, 01:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

Suzanne
This is a document that was passed along to me for my use in a project. Once
again, a new user stumped. I don't have a clue as to whether or not there is
a section break? Do you mean a hard return at end of page
Jerry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
To include the header and footer, you need to copy the section break (if
any) at the end of the selection or the final paragraph mark of the
document. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

so
all may benefit.

Old October 27th 07, 01:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

When you reply you have to remember I am using 2007. It has no File heading
in its ribbon at the top of the page. I am ready to throw in the towel on
Word and go back to WP

Old October 27th 07, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

OK
On ribbon is main heading insert, and there is sub drop down insert section
break. We will see what happens
JERRY

Old October 27th 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

No that's not it either...page break and not section breah
JERRY

"JERRY" [email protected] wrote in message
OK
On ribbon is main heading insert, and there is sub drop down insert
section break. We will see what happens
JERRY

"JERRY" [email protected] wrote in message
When you reply you have to remember I am using 2007. It has no File
heading in its ribbon at the top of the page. I am ready to throw in the
towel on Word and go back to WP
Jerry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
To include the header and footer, you need to copy the section break (if
any) at the end of the selection or the final paragraph mark of the
document. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old October 27th 07, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_]

So, if someone thinks page or section breaks are confusing or convoluted in
MSW 97-03 format, you should take a look at what you have to deal with in
MSW 2007 under page layout/breaks

Jerry