Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MS XP

Default Sending an email to many with 1 name showing in To: line?

How do you send an email to many with 1 name at a time showing in the To: line?
I would like to be able to send this email 1 time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

The quick and easy way is to send it to yourself in the "To" line and then in
the BCC you add everyone else's name so that none of them see each other's
names. You can also create a distribution list if this is an e-mail that you
have to send frequently. You set it up once and then every time you need to
send mail to that group of people you just put that distribution list name in
the "To" area.

To set up a distribution list:

Contacts | New | Distribution List and then add the names there and name
your list.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"MS XP" wrote:

How do you send an email to many with 1 name at a time showing in the To: line?
I would like to be able to send this email 1 time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The alternative method is to use mail merge
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

To: line? I would like to be able to send this email 1 time.