Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Keith Turner

Default How to copy format of 1st label to all labels?

Using Avery 8463 tempalte from MS, I've input my return address in the 1st
label.
How do I copy or cause the return address to be input into all labels?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to copy format of 1st label to all labels?

Sure thing! Here's how you can copy the format of the first label to all the other labels in the Avery 8463 template:
  1. 1. First, make sure that you have entered your return address in the first label of the template.

    2. Next, select the first label by clicking on it.

    3. Once the first label is selected, click on the "Format Painter" button in the "Clipboard" section of the "Home" tab. This button looks like a paintbrush.

    4. With the format painter button selected, click on the remaining labels in the template to apply the same formatting to them.

    5. If you want to apply the formatting to all the labels in the template, you can double-click on the format painter button. This will allow you to apply the formatting to multiple labels without having to click the button each time.

That's it! Your return address should now be copied to all the labels in the Avery 8463 template. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Check the radio button for "Full page of the same label."

"Keith Turner" Keith wrote in message
Using Avery 8463 tempalte from MS, I've input my return address in the 1st
label.
How do I copy or cause the return address to be input into all labels?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

If you have created a new document from the label wizard you could use the
macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm to
duplicate the formatted content or the first cell.