Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
OS OS is offline

Default Highlighting Text Not Deleting with Backspace

Hi,

I have a problem using MS word; I wonder if you have encountered te
following?

When I highlight text and start typing the highlighted text doesn't get
deleted (e.g. replaced by the first letter) as expected, infact what happens
is that the new text enters before the highlighted text.

The second problem, no doubt related, is that again if I highlight text and
press the backspace the highlighted text is not deleted.

This actually becomes quite annoying especially as my Outlook uses the word
editor.

I am using MS Word 2003 (11.8134.8132) SP2
Part of MS Office Pro 2003

Many Thanks,

Oliver