Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debby Debby is offline

Default First bullet is smaller, but all same size font??

I have two incidences of this presently - one in Word and one in Publisher. .
.. it's a bulleted list and the first bullet is smaller than the rest. All
font sizes are the same. I tried cutting and pasting over it, didn't work.
Tried changing the font size - nothing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Ok. I'm curious. Tell me how you created this bulleted list. Did you cut
and paste any text before you invoked bulleting? Exactly how did you do it?
Any chance I could see the document?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Debby" wrote:

I have two incidences of this presently - one in Word and one in Publisher. .
. it's a bulleted list and the first bullet is smaller than the rest. All
font sizes are the same. I tried cutting and pasting over it, didn't work.
Tried changing the font size - nothing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wiley Wiley is offline

The easy way is to use the Format Painter. Select the entire line of the 2nd
bulleted item by mvoing the cursor to the left of the left margin (it becomes
an arrow), click on the Paintbrush icon in the toolbar. The cursor now
changes to a paintbrush when moved over the text. Now highlight the first
bulleted line by using the same method of going into the left margin next to
the first bulleted line and clicking.