Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Girl Scout Lori D Girl Scout Lori D is offline

Default closing document not program

In 2007 word I can click on the X to close word but there is no X to close a
document, excel 2007 has that feature, is it available on word and how can I
get it on my tool bar, or ribbon?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Type Ctrl-W, or Office Button Close. To put it on your QAT, right-
click on the Close icon in the Office Button, and add it.