Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teresa Microsoft User Teresa Microsoft User is offline

Default How do I prevent printing comments in a word document?

--
Microsoft User
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com is offline

It would help if you used this big white space to provide a bit more
information - especially the version of Word that you're using - but since
it's my week with the crystal ball, I'll give it a shot.

From the Word 2003 help topics:

1. Switch to print layout view.

2. Display the tracked changes and comments as you want them to appear in
the printed document. (In your case this would most likely be 'Final'.)

3. On the File menu, click Print.

4. In the Print what list, click Document showing markup, and then click OK.

--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"Teresa Microsoft User" wrote:

--
Microsoft User

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the Print dialog box (Ctrl+P), choose "Document" in the "Print what" box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Microsoft User wrote in message

Microsoft User

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

She wants to _prevent_ comments from showing, so she wants to choose
"Document" under "Print What?".

On Feb 26, 7:39*pm, Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com gordon
(dot)bentleymix(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
It would help if you used this big white space to provide a bit more
information - especially the version of Word that you're using - but since
it's my week with the crystal ball, I'll give it a shot.

From the Word 2003 help topics: