Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bothell writer Bothell writer is offline

Default Numbered list now based on Normal instead of "No Style"

I carefully set up my bullets and numbering following Shauna Kelly's
instructions in http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html
and http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

At the top level of each, I set "Style based on" to "No style." Now when I

What is going on, and is this a problem? I know I carefully went through her
instructions and set the top level to No Style and subsequent levels so they
were based on the prior level.

Thanks in advance for clarifying this.