Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon J. Rattray Gordon J. Rattray is offline

Default grey characters with underline..

Hi there,

I cut and pasted some text from a website and it is now grey characters with an underline.

How can I get rid of the grey characters and underlining? I've tried all the formats for the fonts, and colors are on automatic black, but to no avail...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gordon