Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Aerial34 Aerial34 is offline

Default Why won't mail merge use the entire data base?

I am trying to merge an Excel data base into 5160 Avery label format in Word.
After I perform the merge, Office only grabs about 60 of the 500 names in
the list. It stops in the Bs. How do I make Office use the entire list. I
have checked and rechecked the data base to make sure all the names are
checked and they always are. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy Carol[_2_] Nancy Carol[_2_] is offline

Aerial;

Count the exact nuber of lines that the MailMerge brings in from
Excel. The line following the last line merged could have some data in a
cell it does not like. When I have had this problem, I import the Excel file
into an Acces table and I can usually find the bad field using this
procedure. Give it a try it has worked for me more times than not.

Good Luck

Nancy Carol