New 2010 user New 2010 user is offline
Junior Member

Default How can I copy all the text of my comments in Word 2010?

Hi can anybody help me? I have to make comments on the contents of documents and then I have to summarise the comments: How can I copy all the text of my comments in Word 2010?
New 2010 user New 2010 user is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New 2010 user View Post
Hi can anybody help me? I have to make comments on the contents of documents and then I have to summarise the comments: How can I copy all the text of my comments in Word 2010?
I have just discovered the answer:
Do a spelling check on the comments
Finish the spelling check
Then select the abbreviated comments as whole and copy.
Great: hope this helps other people

how to copy all comments in one word document, paste into another. Shawn Microsoft Word Help 2 May 12th 23 08:52 AM
Text form field loses formatting in Word 2010 Michelle H. Microsoft Word Help 3 February 11th 11 01:04 AM
Copy comments chen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 20th 08 08:27 AM
Copy track changes: edits, deletes, and comments to another doc Willie Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 07 03:27 PM
Copy (or import) all comments from one doc to another George Glikofridis Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 10:15 AM