Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Barb R.

Default Header of Tables displays correctly, body of table displays in foo

I have several documents that display the header of tables correctly, but the
body of the table is displayed in the footer. In one case, it was the last
page of a table that spanned several pages that exhibited this behavior. I
believe that at least 2 of these documents had to be "open and repaired"
recently. All documents were originally created in Word 2002 and were being
viewed in Word 2003.

What I found was that if I removed the footer for the offending section, the
table was displayed properly. If I put a footer back in, the table
displayed incorrectly again. I've also noticed that the footer of the
previous section includes a text box but the page number is not in that text
box. Can someone explain what's going on and what needs to be done to
really FIX these documents.