Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LMenzies LMenzies is offline

Default How do I insert a new page from a text box?

I have set up a password protected template for our office to use in a wide
variety of ways. My problem is inserting a new page when there is too much
text in the body text box. What happens now when I insert a page break is
that it forces the whole first page to a second one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What sort of Text Box are you talking about? A Text Box FormField as used
with a Protected Document, or one inserted via the Insert menu or from the
Drawing Toolbar. The later cannot span more than one page, but you can have
it linked to another textbox on a subsequent page so that the text flows
automatically from the first to the second when there is too much to fit in
the first text box.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.