Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lmarie6

Default Missing page?!

Hi there... My boss sent me a document to "fix" for him because he had the
page numbers messed up in the footers. After correcting that error, I
noticed that although in the footers has 1 of each page numbered 1 through
66, the document actually has no page # 40 and has two page # 41's, i.e.,
when I go to print and select only page 40, nothing happens, and when I go to
print and select only page 41, both pages 40 and 41 print out. Can anyone
help me fix this? It seems as though Word is calling both pages by the name
of 41...
--
~Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Richard O. Neville

Turn on "show paragraphs" and see if there is a section break between page
39 and page 41. It could be that the page numbers were mis-set to start over
at an incorrect number. Perhaps deleting the break will cure the problem,
but save your document before you try it, or make a copy and try it on the
copy first.