Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo[_2_] Jorge Bravo[_2_] is offline

Default Boxes, again

Sorry to start new thread, but I can't se the old one. I have now managed,
somehow to get a box and PASTE inside the text. I was hopiung that you
could just draw a box rounf«d it, but could not see why.

AAnyweay my problem now is that hte box will only work over ONE page and the
text that I have spreads onto a second page.

What is the answer, please?

Thank you

JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

A text box is a container, not just a graphical effect. That's why you must
paste into it. Text boxes do not cross pages. If you need the border to
cross pages, you can put your text into a non-wrapped (that is regular) table
or you could add a paragraph border to the text you want boxed (home ribbon
paragraph group border icon).

PamC