Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jgt jgt is offline

Default Template used when creating a new document in office 2007

On my WinXP Pro system I've made a few changes to my normal.dotm template
and if I'm in word and click on the Office button and then New my changed
normal.dotm file is used (this is what I expected). If I'm in windows
explorer and I right-click, select New, then select "Microsoft Office Word
Document" my customized Normal.dotm file is not used. How do I get the new
file creation to use my customized normal.dotm file?

--
jgt

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You can't as that is the way that MS designed it. Really annoying!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP