Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
WDT WDT is offline

Default drop down e-mail addresses

How do i retrieve the drop down email list from each letter of the alphabet
when I want to send an e-mail. I had it all and it is now gone!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Outlook, ToolsOptionsPreferencesE-mail OptionsAdvanced E-mail Options
and check the box against "Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc
fields" in the "When sending a message" section of the Advanced E-mail
Options dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.