Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sara Sara is offline

Default How to convert Trial Vista into full

Hi Everyone

I have the 60 day trial of vista (word 07) on my computer and I want to
convert it to permanent so I can acutally do things - can someone help me
figure out how to do this?

Thanks! Sara
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can actually do things until the trial expires, then your best plan is
to buy a copy of Office 2007 (nothing to do with Vista) from a retailer so
that you get the installation discs.