Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wayne wayne is offline

Default Word 2002 Forms Printing Items in Drop down list

How do I get all of the items in the drop down lists to show when printing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can't. You could however use Snagit from www.techsmith.com to do a
screen capture with the dropdown list expanded.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP