Ridge Kennedy

Default Header/Footer Area Not Seen

Foolish question, but I can't seem to sort it and it's annoyning.

My normal viw is page layout. Normally, the header and footer areas of
pages always appeared when I opened a doc. Recently, I've just seen the
text area -- no header/footer. When I go to Viewheader/footer I see the
header and footer areas and can edit them. Close header/footer, and they
remain in view, grayed out as normal. Save doc. Reopen doc. No header
footer.

Ridge (in New Joisey)

Ridge Kennedy

SCV said:
Try Tools Options, click the View tab and see if "White spacves between
pages" is checked. If not, check it.

Excellent. Thanks.

R.