Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeepThought DeepThought is offline

Default header area size

I am creating a template.

I am inserting a table into the header area.

I need to be able to display another table immediately beneath the header so
that it is flush with the table in the header. Right now, there is a gap
between the two. I have sought to eliminate the paragraph symbols but am
unable to.

How do I adjust the area of the header so that there is no wasted space?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word insists on having a text paragraph (even if empty) below any table, so
you will not be able to delete this paragraph. What you can do is format it
as 1 point in font size and/or line spacing or even format it as Hidden.