SmokeyMcPotHead

Default Word should auto update Formulas in the same way Excel does

Word should auto update Formulas in the same way Excel does.

I'm not quite sure why Microsoft has directed me to post a message in a
forum when I'm after feeding a feature request through to them, but I'm sure
others will agree that it would be nice if Word auto updated formulas or at
least had an option check box were a formula can be set to auto update,
rather than having to update on close, or right click and update the value.

If your message is marked as a suggestion, then other readers can vote on
it. Suggestions that get enough votes will theoretically get a response from
someone at MS.

"SmokeyMcPotHead" wrote in
message news
Word should auto update Formulas in the same way Excel does.

I'm not quite sure why Microsoft has directed me to post a message in a
forum when I'm after feeding a feature request through to them, but I'm

sure
others will agree that it would be nice if Word auto updated formulas or

at
least had an option check box were a formula can be set to auto update,
rather than having to update on close, or right click and update the

value.

Daiya Mitchell

You can also feed feature requests through this site:
If you don't care about a response or anything.

One advantage of the newsgroup is that sometimes the features do exist and
people can learn about them.