Kim

Default Tracking changes

1. If another user is viewing Tracked Changes and they place their cursor
over a change I have made, my name/initials do not display as the editing
party. Can I change my settings so that others can see that I am the
individual who made the change?

2. Is it possible to change the default view of a document which has tracked
changes to Final view (rather than Final Showing Markup)?

3. When I print a document in marked up view, the leaders from the change to
the margin balloons describing the change are too light to be copied. Can I
change the print settings so that the leaders to the balloons are darker for
copying?
CyberTaz

Hi Kim-

1) Go to ToolsOptionsUser Information and enter your info,

2) I have not found a way, but keep checking back,

3) ToolsOptionsTrack Changes will allow you to set other (darker) colors,
but that may not help a lot. I think the problem is that the lines are dashed
& thin.

HTH |:)

"Kim" wrote:

1. If another user is viewing Tracked Changes and they place their cursor
over a change I have made, my name/initials do not display as the editing
party. Can I change my settings so that others can see that I am the
individual who made the change?

2. Is it possible to change the default view of a document which has tracked
changes to Final view (rather than Final Showing Markup)?

3. When I print a document in marked up view, the leaders from the change to
the margin balloons describing the change are too light to be copied. Can I
change the print settings so that the leaders to the balloons are darker for
copying?

CyberTaz

Hi Kim-

Wasn't thinking too clearly, but you are right. The changes are ID'd based
on the Licensed User Registration Information furnished at the time of
installation. I don't know if it can be updated/changed without
reinstallation, if at all.

"Kim" wrote:

1. If another user is viewing Tracked Changes and they place their cursor
over a change I have made, my name/initials do not display as the editing
party. Can I change my settings so that others can see that I am the
individual who made the change?

2. Is it possible to change the default view of a document which has tracked
changes to Final view (rather than Final Showing Markup)?

3. When I print a document in marked up view, the leaders from the change to
the margin balloons describing the change are too light to be copied. Can I
change the print settings so that the leaders to the balloons are darker for
copying?

WPQueue

The Accept Change button is greyed out in my document. Any ideas?

- WPQueue

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Click the arrow beside the Accept Change button and choose Accept All
Changes in Document. Then Save.

And if this is a Word consultant, don't hire him!

"Kim" wrote in message
A consultant sent us his biosketch with Markup enabled. I can change it

Final from the markup menu on the toolbar and from the View menu (disable
markup). However, when I save, close and reopen, the markup is back.
Any idea how to remove it permanently?

Is the document protected in any way?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Click the arrow beside the Accept Change button and choose Accept All
Changes in Document. Then Save.

And if this is a Word consultant, don't hire him!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.