Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
newshost.allthenewsgroups.com

Default Styles and Formatting Table Issue when Protecting the Document?

Hello,

I have created a template that will be used by multiple
MS Word users. We are using the latest version of Word.

Anyway, I have a problem with the HEADER ROW
of my table that is in my template.

I am using Arial 12 throughout the template and arial 12 for the body of
this table (Table Grid). The header row is Arial 14 BOLD.

The table works fine until I go to ToolsProtect Document. At that point
when I create tables, I find that the header row is no longer upper case and
bold, but in lower case and regular text.

Any thoughts on why this might happen? It works before I go to protect the
document. I am using document protection to eliminate other styles coming
into the template when the various users paste source text into this blank
template.dot file.

Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim