Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier

Default How do i find concept maps/graphic organizers in MS Office?

Inside of either Word or PowerPoint, take a look at the Insert,
Diagram features.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"DrL" wrote in message
I use concept maps and graphic organizers to help my students learn
related
ideas in Biology. These are similar to WAN maps and flow charts but
accomplish a different purpose in helping students visualize key
concepts.
One common graphic organizer is a Venn Diagram for showing
similarities and
differences between two or more topics/concepts or items.