Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Restore default settings in word 2007 Restore default settings in word 2007 is offline

Default restore to default settings in word 2007

When I open new document in word , I press enter cursor goes to last line on
page.

Something has been changed.

I want to normal settings in word 2007

sudha
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Restore default settings in word 2007 wrote:
When I open new document in word , I press enter cursor goes to last
line on page.

Something has been changed.

I want to normal settings in word 2007

sudha

Open the Page Setup dialog (by double-clicking the vertical ruler on the
left side of the window, or by clicking the tiny button in the bottom right
corner of the Page Setup group on the Page Layout ribbon). On the Layout tab
of the dialog, set the Vertical Alignment dropdown to "Top" and then click
the Default button at the bottom of the dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman