Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gallagher

Default Where do I find easy access for definitions of commands?

I'm a "newbie and don't know much about computers but am trying to learn the
commands. Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to find some commands for
a project I am doing and just do not understand them, such as this, for
example:

What is the command to copy a file from the cursor subfolder within the
Windows folder to the folder €śMarti's AVON contacts€ť on the hard drive.

I think having the word folder so many times throws me.
Thanks for any help you can give me on this and you can email me at

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

We don't do personal responses and you should post your email address openly
unless you really enjoy spam.

Do all of your copying and pasting within Windows Explorer. Copy and paste
are both located within the Edit dropdown menu.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gallagher" wrote in message
I'm a "newbie and don't know much about computers but am trying to learn
the
commands. Can anyone help me with this? I am trying to find some commands
for
a project I am doing and just do not understand them, such as this, for
example:

What is the command to copy a file from the cursor subfolder within the
Windows folder to the folder "Marti's AVON contacts" on the hard drive.

I think having the word folder so many times throws me.
Thanks for any help you can give me on this and you can email me at
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The command is "Copy"