Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian[_3_] Brian[_3_] is offline

Default 2007 will not allow me to add more pages

Hi,
Word 2007 will not allow me to add more pages either by just pressing
enter or by pasting in data that has more than one page. Even when I
use the insert page function, Word will only let me paste one page of
data and no more. Our computer tech looked at it and even he couldn't
figure it out.

Also, 2007 will not allow me to adjust the margins on "page setup"
mode (or even to just press the "ok" key without adjusting the margins
in "page setup" mode.) A popup box comes up and says "Increasing right
margin causes last column to become too narrow in some sections having
unevenly spaced columns." Again, our computer tech couldn't figure it
out.

HELP please!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Does this occur in only one particular document? If yes, then open the
document, press Alt+O,C | click on One | Apply to: Whole document | OK.
Even if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway.

Or does this occur in all new documents? If yes, then locate and open
your Normal.dotm file as described in Method 1 in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm . Press
Alt+O,C | click on One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One"
already appears to be selected, click on it anyway. Type a character or
two and delete what you just typed. Save the Normal.dotm file and close it.