Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sondra Sondra is offline

Default BookMarks

I'm creating several bookmarks in a mailmerge. I am doing it in the
following manner....

Insert Word Field
Ask
Bookmark Name
Prompt
OK

When I go to enter the next Bookmark my previous bookmark doesn't show in
the list.

Any suggestions. I'm using Word 2002.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

You need to create the bookmarks first by moving the insertion point to the
location where you want the book mark placed and then click INSERT on the
menu and then select BOOKMARK. Enter the name of your bookmark and click ADD.

Repeat until all bookmarks have been created and then create the merge fields.
--
Kevin Backmann