Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thumper6 Thumper6 is offline

Default BAckground

How do I set a background in full color. I've tried inserting a watermark,
but it is set as partially transparent. I am wanting to use the image in real
color.

Thanks,
Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thumper6 Thumper6 is offline

Thanks Suzanne.

I've clicked on the watermark and the setting was already set to Automatic.
When I click on the watermark, the transparancy goes away.

I'm using Word 2003 if that helps.

Help!

Ray

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

View | Header and Footer (or double-click in the header in Word 2007),
select the watermark, and change the color from Washout to Automatic.

"Thumper6" wrote in message
news
How do I set a background in full color. I've tried inserting a watermark,
but it is set as partially transparent. I am wanting to use the image in
real
color.

Thanks,
Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

All header/footer contents are dimmed when you are working in the document
body (and vice versa). They will print at normal intensity. I'd say you can
check this in Print Preview, but it turns out that some wrapped graphics
appear dimmed even in Print Preview.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

View | Header and Footer (or double-click in the header in Word 2007),
select the watermark, and change the color from Washout to Automatic.

"Thumper6" wrote in message
news
How do I set a background in full color. I've tried inserting a
watermark,
but it is set as partially transparent. I am wanting to use the image
in
real
color.

Thanks,
Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thumper6 Thumper6 is offline

Thanks, Suzanne.

If I send this document as an email, (email merge), will the watermark make
the trip?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

View | Header and Footer (or double-click in the header in Word 2007),
select the watermark, and change the color from Washout to Automatic.

"Thumper6" wrote in message
news How do I set a background in full color. I've tried inserting a
watermark,
but it is set as partially transparent. I am wanting to use the image
in
real
color.

Thanks,
Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Only if you send it as an attachment. Your best bet is to convert to PDF and
send as an attachment.

"Thumper6" wrote in message
news How do I set a background in full color. I've tried inserting a
watermark,
but it is set as partially transparent. I am wanting to use the
image
in
real
color.

Thanks,
Ray

background teddkilroy Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 07 10:54 PM
printing tiled background instead of full page background teacher4 Microsoft Word Help 0 May 18th 07 03:03 PM
background Pam Page Layout 1 August 28th 06 04:53 AM
the background mookmook Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 06 01:38 PM
Picture as Cell Background (or label background)? Mr B Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 06:33 PM