Chris Hanson

Default pictures dont show up in print preview?

Have Office proffessional 2003. When I insert clipart, only the text shows up
in the print preview
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2hyaXMgSGFuc29u?=,

Have Office proffessional 2003. When I insert clipart, only the text shows up
in the print preview

Check Tools/Options/Print, the item for drawing objects needs to be activated.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)