Welby

Default can you create a macro to compare documents side by side in 2002

can you create a macro to view and compare two workbooks side by side in
Excel 2002, just like in excel 2003
CyberTaz

Hello-

First, this is the Word news group, but you don't need a macro. Just open
the 2 workbooks & go to WindowArrange. Pick Tiled, Horizontal or Vertical.

HTH |:)