Ted

Default Mail Merge Word document using Excel

Hello.

I have an EXCEL spreadsheet that looks something like this:

A B C D E F

John | Smith |12 East Street | TV | Kitchen | 110.00
blank | blank | blank | Radio | Bathroom | 120.00
blank | blank | blank | Bed | Bedroom | 120.00

I'm trying to mail merge this file into a Word document with a table in the
following format:

Dear A B or C,

Your tax records state that you wrote off (in a table format):
D E F

I cannot get it to work. So far, I can only get the first occurance into
the table, the rest are created as separate pages (i.e., John Smith has 3
letters instead of just one). Any help or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.