Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kirved kirved is offline

Default How to import a file including header into a new document in Word

I am creating a master document using Word 2007, into which I need to import
other documents which contain headers. When I use the INSERT, TEXT FROM
FILE, the text imports but the headers do not.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure to add a continuous section break at the beginning *and* end of
your source file. Save it and then go to your target document and display
the Insert File dialog box again. Insert the file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP