Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
drdrdr drdrdr is offline

Default Word 2003 2007 Table issues - vertical text and tables too wide

In the document where I removed the extra paragraph marks, I now have many
tables with vertical text. If I make a column wider, it moves horizontal, but
then I have a lot of extra space and it takes away from the previous columns
width. I don't see if forcing a cell size.

Also, I have many tables which are wider than the size of the page. Is there
a way to fix that.

Since I have large documents with the above issues, is there a way to
globall fix it?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
drdrdr drdrdr is offline

Of course, Autofit to Window will make the table fit the window... That would
be a table by table item, though... and then I get back to the vertical text
issue... I'm sure that's some cell measurement setting, but I've twiddles all
I could find, to no avail.

Thanks